If you want to create a breakfast dish with eggs and want to add a twist to it, learn this Pinoy recipe of SCRAMBLED EGGS. It’s healthy and delicious! You don’t have to settle with a simple sunny side-up anymore. The takeaway is that, you can pretty much substitute ingredients here or even add your favorite ones!
What You Need
- 5 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup whole milk
- 4 bacon strips, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced to small cubes
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
What To Do
- In a bowl, combine beaten eggs and whole milk. Whisk until mixed properly, adding salt and pepper to your preference. Set aside.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add butter. Let it melt.
- Add the sliced onion and bacons. Sauté until soft and translucent.
- Add the bell peppers and sun-dried tomatoes. Continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Slowly, add the egg mixture. Let it stand until eggs start to form. When they do, start pulling the entire mixture across the pan. Repeat until small lumps are formed.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve for breakfast.