Sardinas at Miswa
Most people make fun of sardines and miswa. They are cheap and eating them seems to send a message that you are tight on a budget. Well, we wouldn’t deny that SARDINAS AT MISWA is the go-to dish for those who are saving up. But hey, it’s delicious and anyone can just enjoy its strangely authentic Filipino taste! Learn this very simple and quick Pinoy recipe here!
What You Need
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, sliced thinly
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 cans sardines
- 2 cups water
- 60 grams miswa noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
What To Do
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat and sauté onions and garlic.
- Add tomatoes and cook while mashing until soft.
- Add fish sauce and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in sardines and water and bring to a boil.
- Add the miswa noodles and cook for 2-4 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Adjust the flavor with salt and pepper.