MANGO FLOAT has become a staple food in every Filipino handaan. It is the Philippines version of the tiramisu but with a fresh edge. It’s a very simple dessert that even kids can make it on their own! This lutong Pinoy recipe will surely become the star of your handaan! Let’s make it!
What You Need
- 1 box Graham crackers
- 2 small cans all-purpose cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 6 ripe mangoes
- 1 box Graham crumbs (optional)
What To Do
- In a bowl, whisk the all-purpose cream until consistency is smooth. Add the condensed and evaporated milk. Mix until well blended.
- Prepare a rectangular glass dish. Using a ladle, scatter a small amount of the mixture on it and then line up Graham crackers to cover the entire dish. Add slices of mangoes on top.
- Pour mixture on top again. This time, make sure it covers all of the mangoes and crackers.
- Layer crackers and then mangoes and then mixture again. Repeat this until you have 3-4 layers.
- Top with crushed Graham.
- Cover with clung wrap and freeze overnight.
- Serve cold.