There are times that we are just tired of eating pork or chicken for a long time. Or, you have been advised by the doctor to stay away from fatty food for a while and start eating fish. Well, here’s a very unique way of cooking an ordinary tulingan. Everyone loves coconut milk so why not cook with it? Learn this Pinoy recipe here.
What You Need
- 500 grams tulingan or skipjack tuna
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, chopped
- ½ tbsp salt
- ¼ tbsp. black ground pepper
- ½ cup vinegar
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 piece medium eggplant, chopped
- 3 pieces chili finger
- 1 bunch bokchoy
What To Do
- In a pot, place the sliced tulingan side by side. Put the garlic, onion, ginger, black pepper, salt, and vinegar. Turn on the fire and simmer under medium heat for at least 10-15 minutes or until the vinegar has evaporated.
- Add the coconut milk, chili fingers, eggplant, and bokchoy. Simmer for another 10-15 minutes or when the sauce thickens.
- Serve hot.