Corned Beef Omelet
Eggs would probably be one of Filipinos’ most favorite breakfast. We love to make anything with eggs and, of course, pair it with rice. Here’s one really simple and quick breakfast dish. Learn how to make CORNED BEEF OMELET with this Pinoy recipe and satisfy your family’s taste buds early in the morning!
What You Need
- 1 large can corned beef
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- cooking oil
- salt and pepper
What To Do
- In a large mixing bowl, crack eggs. Add onion powder and salt and pepper according to taste preference. Beat eggs well, making sure that all ingredients are blended properly.
- Add corned beef and mix. Stir to blend corned beef and eggs well.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil on a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Scoop around ½ cup of the mixture and pour in the pan. Cook for 3 minutes or until edges of the omelet start to turn brown and crisp.
- With a spatula, flip the omelet and cook the other side for another 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve with rice or bread.